What to consider when having a water feature built
Water features are the jewel of the garden ! Or we should say, can be to jewel of the garden. When improperly built, unfortunately that is not the case.
Have you or one of your friends ever dealt with a poorly built water feature? Did you make a sizable investment into what you were hoping would beautify your garden, only to be disappointed by a embarrassing non-functioning eyesore? Unfortunately every year we are called in to people’s homes where they tried to install a water feature through an inexperienced contractor, and long story short, they now have a disaster in their backyard. It is too bad, as these people that tried to go cheap, now end up spending much more to fix the problems and get it installed right.
No one is more qualified or has more experience in water features than olympian water gardens. We have decades of experience, which allows us to design and create the best water features that require the least maintenance, which means you get maximum enjoyment.
Typical problems of a badly installed ponds & water features
• No biological filtration, which in turn caused uncontrollable horrible water conditions
• Improper pumps and plumbing causing high energy consumption
• Poor quality construction, loose unsafe boulders causing hazards
• Improper Lighting
• Inferior artistic quality
5 Things to Consider Before Making a Decision:
• Does your contractor have the experience and knowledge necessary to build water features?
• Does your contractor stand behind his work? Ask to see other projects they’ve done and ask their clients what their experience was like working with the company.
• Does your contractor have the artistic talent and ability to satisfy your expectations?
• Will the water feature your contractor is building have the necessary Aquascape System biological filtration?
• Is your contractor certified and trained in water features? Olympian water gardens are Certified Aquascape Contractor (CAC) .